UAO Membership form
Select Membership Levels
- Free Membership:
Students, Unemployed and Low income people of African Descent are Welcome to join as Free Members.
- Full Membership:
All People of African Descent are Welcome to join as Paid Members by Registering and Making Donations; Bi Monthly, Quarterly, Bi Annually or Annually. Starting from US $10 as Minimum Donation.
- Full Partnership: All People of African Descent are Welcome to join as Full Partners by Registering and Making Weekly or Monthly Donations According.
- Associate Membership:
Non African Spouses and Friends of People of African Descent Are Welcome to join as Paid Associate Members by Making Donations Bi Monthly, Quarterly, Bi Annually or Annually.
- Associate Partnership: Non African Spouses and Friends of People of African Descent Are Welcome to join as Paid Associate Partners by Making Weekly or Monthly Donations.
Ps; Please Note UAO will always endeavour to their best but can not guarantee to offer all or most member’s benefits to our Free Members who would be Most Welcome to Upgrade their Membership at anytime to Any Paid Membership level when their Financial Situation allows; specially when they may need to Apply for their Smart/ Biometric International ID or any other benefits or opportunities or scholarships that may be preferentially available to our paid members.
Quote of the Day
We All Want a United Africa, United Not Only in our Concept of what Unity Connotes, But United in Our Common Desire to Move Forward Together in Dealing with All the Problems that Can Best Be Solved Only on Continental Basis.
COUNTRY OF THE WEEK: RWANDA
CHAIRMAN & FOUNDER :
ONSY KWAME NKRUMAH
Like Our Page
Click to Volunteer
- Spanish Mediterranean CookingSpanish Mediterranean Cooking
- K. Dun Gifford Award WinnersK. Dun Gifford Award Winners
- Mediterranean Plant-Forward CookingMediterranean Plant-Forward Cooking
- 5 Reasons Turkey is a Destination for Food Lovers | Top Vacation Destination for Food Lovers5 Reasons Turkey is a Destination for Food Lovers | Top Vacation Destination for Food Lovers
- High on the Hog: A Reflection on the Netflix Series and the African Heritage DietHigh on the Hog: A Reflection on the Netflix Series and the African Heritage Diet
- Spanish Mediterranean Cooking